LEARN MORE: To request a duct heater quotation, fill out our application worksheet and email it to our technical sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Partnering with YOU to optimize thermal performance
Decreased design time and improved efficiency
Providing superior products and services for individual needs
Watlow duct heaters are constructed of sturdy 0.430 in. (11 mm) diameter heating elements mounted to a 1/4 inch thick steel flange. Modular duct heater modules are removable through the housing of the assembly, eliminating the need to pull the complete heater from ductwork, reducing downtime costs.
- Long life alloy 800 sheath resists corrosion/oxidation while protecting resistance coils against contamination
- MgO insulation filled elements compacted to rock hard density maximizes dielectric strength, heat transfer and life
- Field replaceable elements permit easy service and reduces downtime
- WATROD hairpins are recompacted after bending to eliminate hot spots and electrical insulation voids
Request a Quote
To request a detailed request for quote, please fill out our Duct Heater Application Worksheet
and return it to our technical sales department by email at email@example.com or by fax at (281) 351-4324. For faster service, give us a call at (866) 351-4328.
Designed for freeze and condensation protection, Watlow's enclosure heaters are rugged, reliable and safe to operate. A thermostat can be attached to the heater or mounted separately. Pictured are enclosure heater units with thermostat on heater in foreground and heater with remote thermostat in background.
- Pressure sensitive adhesive mounting for quick and easy installation
- No exposed electrical connections creates a safe and reliable operation
- Multiple lead options accommodate a variety of wiring requirements
- Several standard thermostat set points ensures protection against freezing with minimal energy consumption