Marley Engineered Products serve the residential, commercial and industrial markets with a product portfolio that includes wall, unit, infrared and industrial shop heaters.
Make the most of every watt, no matter the scale
Unique buildings require unique heat engineering
Our product and application specialists are here to help you recover and rebuild Houston Strong!
PT268 Series Portable Electric Shop Heater
The PT268 Portable Industrial Fan-forced Shop Heater is perfect for job sites, garages, and workshops. The tip-over switch and safety grille ensure your safety while the built-in thermostat is adjustable to control your comfort.
- Safety overload switch with caution light
- Heater automatically shuts off if unit overheats
- Live power signal light
- 6 ft. heavy-duty cord
WPC1500 Series Radiant Portable Convection Heater
This versatile electric convector heater can either be used as a free standing portable or a wall hung unit. Applications include primary or supplemental room heating for bedrooms, family rooms, enclosed porches, game rooms, small offices, and similar light duty heating.
- Efficient multi-watt design allows user to choose between three wattage levels for greater comfort control and energy savings
- Removable wheel kit allows unit to be wall mounted near electrical outlet
- Easy to assemble
- Indicator lights
MMH/MMHD Series Portable Fan-Forced Utility Heaters
The MMHD Portable Fan-Forced Utility Heater with a built-in thermostat and high temperature safety limit, is perfect for home, garage, camper, or shop. Two settings provide a range of comfort while the fan only feature circulates air during non-heat periods.
- Automatic thermostat
- Polarized cord and plug (MMH)
- Grounded cord & plug (MMHD)
- Safety buzzer
MCM Series Portable Fan-Forced/Radiant Utility Heaters
The MCM series portable radiant shop heater is ideal for any area requiring dependable and durable performance. Maximum heat output is guaranteed with a ceramic core element and built-in thermostat. The tip over safety switch and thermal limit ensure safe operation.
- Three heat settings:
- 600W radiant
- 900W fan forced
- 1500W fan forced and radiant
- Chromed safety grille
- Grounded Plug and Cord
- Explosion-proof models
BRH Series Portable Contractor Air Heaters
The BRH series shop heater is ideal for construction job sites, commercial workshops, and other large unheated areas. A built-in handle/cord storage provide portability while the built-in safety thermal cutout and thermostat control your comfort.
- Industrial finger proof, steel intake and discharge grilles
- Permanently lubricated motor BRH-562 has continuous fan
- Portable, quiet
- Available in a variety of volts, wattages and plug types